The IndieGesta Cultural Association organizes the 15th Dieciminuti Film Festival in Ceccano, Italy. The main aim of the Festival is to present short movies and animated movies.
2. Participation is Free and Open to All.
3. Any Director can inscribe only 1 movie for any competitive section.
The Competitive Sections of the Festival are the following:
Official Selection (International Short Movies of 10 minutes or less, produced after the 16th ofOctober 2018);
ExtraLarge (International Short Movies between 10 and 15 minutes, produced after the 16th ofOctober 2018);
Animations (International Animated Movies of 10 minutes or less, produced after the 16th ofOctober 2018);
Doc10 (Documentaries of 10 minutes or less, produced after the 16th ofOctober 2018);
Futurama Competition (International Short Movies of 10 minutes or less, produced by Secondary or High Schools students of a maximum age of 18 years after the 16th ofOctober 2018);
Panorama Italia (Italian Short Movies of 10 minutes or less, produced by Students of Schools of Cinema after the 16th ofOctober 2018);
4. Films that have just participated to the last editions of the Festival will be not accepted.
5. Any participant has to send the short film by these platforms: Festhome, FilmFreeway, Click for Festivals, Movibeta. It’s mandatory:
a) The short movies must be subtitled in Italian or in English. It’s ALWAYS mandatory to attach also a copy of the dialogue list.
b) A copy of the movie in MP4 format (minimum ratio 1920×1080);
c) It’s mandatory the authorization to the download of the short film on the platforms, also if the short film is a Vimeo Link.
6. The Deadline is on 15th of October 2019.
7. The Directors consent to the Organizers publishing information about the movie on the Festival website as well as in all printed promotional materials (catalogues, program, press materials, etc.)
8. The Director is the only responsible for the Movie.
9. A Selection Committee shall choose the movies that will enter in the various competitive sections.
10. The Jury awards the following prizes:
a) Winner of Official Selection: 1.000,00 € + Hercules;
b) Winner of ExtraLarge: 400,00 € + Hercules
c) Winner of Animations: 400,00 € + Hercules;
d) Winner of Doc10: 400,00 € + Hercules;
e) Winner of Futurama Competition: 400,00 € + Hercules;
f) Winner of Panorama Italia:400,00 € + Hercules;
g) The Jury will awards also the following prizes: Best Screenplay, Best Editing, Best Photography, Best Original Soundtrack, Best Actor, Best Actress, with the Hercules, the award of the Festival;
11. The Organizers will not award Directors that not participate to the Awards Ceremony.
12. The Festival will be on Spring 2020 in the Antares Theatre of Ceccano (Fr), Italy.
13. Submitting a movie to the Dieciminuti Film Festival is equivalent to the acceptance of the conditions set out in these Regulations. All decisions in the matters not covered by these Regulationsshall be taken by the Organizers represented by the Festival Director.